Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

26 June 2014

VOTE NOW FOR #TEAMDANE

VOTE NOW #TEAMDANE ---> http://naalley.blogspot.com/2014/06/match-6-loren-12-vs-dane-21.html?m=1



I want to thank
you all for coming here to take a peek of our man Dane. I’m Carrie from
Books,Coffee and Wine- and well to have the honor to be an advocate to one of
the good guys makes me want to throw the sparkle dust all around.  BCW is a group of woman that are indeed moms, 
we've been around for over a year now, and have built relationships with everyone,
and with the #HUGE help of #TEAMDANE’s
Street Team let us plead our case - let us begin the #DANEDEBATE


Dane
Kendrick

The Target:


 


QUALITIES:



Dominant, Overprotective, Alpha Male, Rich, Loving, Private, Sexy,
Naughty, Inventive, Talented, Romantic, Musical, Brother,Friend

 

FACTS:



Dane plays the piano, violin and
guitar

Wears a small cross around his neck

His cologne is “Fierce”

His Real name is Michael Dane Kendrick

Tattoo on his bicep is Psalms 31:3

“My rock, my fortress, leads and guide me”

 

 

 

What makes
#TeamDane worth your vote?

 

 

With a
dirty mouth like Dane, check out his sweet whispers:

 

 


“Last chance, Disney. Once I get a taste, I’m coming
after you with everything I’ve got.”



 


“I will never kiss another man’s girl…but you’re not his,
Laney. You’re not mine…yet. But you’re not his, either. So the way I see it,
you’re kissable.”



 


“I won’t share you, Laney. Not your lips, not your
thoughts, not your body, and especially not your heart. You don’t have to give
it all to me just yet, but give me nothing if any of it belongs to him. Do you
understand?”



 


“Baby,” I say as I drop a kiss her forehead, “you can
plan our dates, tell me what to wear, run the radio,” I wink, “you can even
name our kids one day…after Disney characters even. But in the bedroom, the hot
tub, against the wall or basically anywhere I have you naked and wet…let me
lead.”
 






Last chance….

Not only is this my plea for Dane, this was everyone’s plea for Dane.
There are so many people that would drop everything for #TeamDane, and the
support that Dane has is unbelievable. Who wouldn’t want to vote for a pretty
face, along with great talents, a kind heart and a man that makes your panties
melt?

 




If you tweet or post on Facebook #NACrushTourney14, #TeamDane,and if you
want to include me at @bkscoffeeandwne





 



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment