Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

15 June 2017

❤❤Hot Cop by Laurelin Page and Sierra Simone 5 Star Review ❤❤

Hot Cop

by
Laurelin Page and Sierra Simone


You have the right to remain sexy.

Anything you say can and will be used to get you in my bed.

You have the right to use my body to give yourself a delirious, life-changing orgasm.

If you have trouble...don’t worry, I’m a bit of an expert in that department.

There’s nothing ‘thin’ about my blue line, if you catch my drift, and trust me, I know how to put those handcuffs to good use.

***

Livia Ward wants a baby before she’s thirty.  And even though Officer Chase Kelly is exactly the kind of cocky jerk this librarian has sworn off, he is undeniably hot.  Both of them think they can give each other what they want--a few nights of fun for Officer Kelly, a no-strings baby for Livia--but this hot cop is about to learn that sex, babies, and love don’t always play by the rules.




Hilarious and hot!

My husband asked me multiple times what the hell I was laughing at while reading this book. I just loved all the banter and funny situations the characters kept getting into.

Plus, it was hot as hell. Who knew baby-making sex could be so hot? Plus, sex in a patrol car? Sign me up!

Overall, the story was engaging and unique. Contract baby is a new category for me but I loved every minute. I was rooting for their relationship the whole time too. The tension was great and felt real, never forced. As a result, the book read quickly and I never felt like there was a dull moment.


PURCHASE HERE:

Amazon: Here
B & N: Here
Kobo: Here
Google Play: Here


No comments:

Post a Comment