Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

29 July 2014

❤❤REVIEW❤❤

Twist Of Fate_Cover

Lilly Hughes hates traveling, but her job requires it. Learning her flight gets grounded leaves her stranded with no place to go.

Silas Harper is on his final stretch of R&R and just wants to get to his destination when fate intervenes putting him in the company of Lilly.

Intending never to see each other again they settle for one night of heat and passion. Denying their undeniable connection they part ways as agreed, but will they stay parted forever? Or will a twist of fate bring them back together?



goodreads




9ada9-4stars



carrie


***received this book for exchange for my honest review***



I was excited to read this one because again being a book cover whore than on top Jaime is my friend, I knew I would just love it.. And I did.

Why the 4 star than if I loved it? Well even thou I loved it didn't make me think about it the next day. It had a great story line and the idea of getting 2nd chances was awesome! The only thing that threw me was the names of the characters .. Silas was a name that I never heard of and the sons name Ezra... But that makes this book unique ..



The book had so many turns that made me clenching OMG, and seriously of course that would happen, but over all the book, great hot sex and HEA all built into one .. You will enjoy the hot chemistry of the two main characters the supporting characters were great and I wish I had a BF like Lilly has.


teaser1


0347a-verdopple-deine-dates-amazon



fc8f9-abouttheauthor


Jamie Whitley_Photo


Jaime Nicole Whitley is a wife and a stay at home mom to her two children. She grew up in New Jersey where she continued her education and became a medical assistant before moving to Las Vegas. She now lives in North Carolina where her husband is stationed with the Army. Jaime also co-writes novels under the name Lena Nicole.



cb120-l1


No comments:

Post a Comment