Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

09 June 2015

❤❤ 4 star review of Lane One: Devotion by Justine Elvira ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cassie finally has everything she wanted. Theo is her love, her life and her family. She has great friends and a job she loves with the Smith's. Life is going pretty perfect... and in a moment it's all taken away.

The fate of Cassie and the little girl she loves so much is unknown, and it destroys Theo. He's been through a lot in his lifetime, but nothing compares to watching the only woman he's ever loved fight for her life.

What he doesn't realize is his biggest battle is still ahead of him.

Will the power of their love bring Cassie back to him?

Find out in the conclusion to Cassie and Theo's story.





Holy cow Theo. Justine stepped Theo up a notch with this one. Totally devoted. I really loved to see it. I loved seeing the full change in him from playboy to utterly devoted. A full 180.

I will say Justine, you had me very very nervous there for quite some time. I mean the things he was doing for her, and she was just so...blank. My heart was twisting for Theo. I mean, he made all these changes in his life because he wanted her so bad...and nothing.. nothing. GAH! The feels. 

I don't think Justine could've written this book any better than she did. Everything from the memory loss to the care needed, to Theos devotion. It was perfect.

 I give this book 4 stars!

Buy your copy today!
Lane One: Devotion AMAZON link (book four)

Be sure to pick up the other books in the series first;
Lane One :Temptation (Book one)
Lane One; Seduction (Book two)
Lane One: Obsession  (Book three)

No comments:

Post a Comment