Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

25 June 2015

❤❤ Dee's 5 star review of One to Chase by Tia Louise ❤❤


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paris fashions,
Chicago nightlife,
Secrets and lies...
Welcome to the North Side.


Marcus Merritt doesn't chase women. He doesn't have to. But when the spirited and sexy blonde who left him wanting more shows up in his office looking for work, little things like the rules seem ready to be rewritten.

Amy Knight is smart, ambitious, and back home in Chicago to care for her mother. A courtesy meeting with one of the top lawyers in the city should be a boost to her career...

Until the polished green-eyed player turns out to be the same irresistible “random” she hooked up with at a friend's wedding in Wilmington. Bonus: He's the brother of her older brother's new wife. What the hell?!

Who's chasing whom? It all depends on the day. Or the night. 

Coming June 25, 2015! #SexyLawyer

Contemporary/Erotic Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18



GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!



Yes. Just fcking yes. Okay. Just yes! Tia has nailed it with this book. I swear to the book gods above she keeps making this series get Better and better. She makes us fall in love with these men more and more. And can we just say, alpha? I mean I though Derek was top dog, but there's something about Marcus. Something that just puts him right up there with Derek. And for the life of me I just can not put my finger on what it is. 

Tia kept me enthralled through this whole book from start to finish. Absolutely head stuck in a book, nothing else around me exists enthralled. I mean just wanted to wrap my arms around Amy and suck in her strength but yet protect her from her own head. And there were times I even wanted to shake her. Stop her from maybe ruining something so awesome and hot. And with Marcus I found myself secretly fist pumping when he would break her down a little more. A sigh of relief. 


This book may seriously be Tia at her best. I give this 5 stars

 

You can find my reviews on the other books in the series below:

No comments:

Post a Comment