Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

02 June 2015

❤❤4.5 star review of Beyond the Cut by Sarah Castille ❤❤


My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars



SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT.
As a teen, Dawn ran from a life on the streets straight into the arms of Jimmy “Mad Dog” Sanchez, a biker who promised to be her knight in shining armor. But his love was just another cage. Years later, Dawn’s former life still has its hooks in her and she’ll do whatever it takes to break free. When Cade “Ryder” O’Connor, a member of a rival club, makes her an offer, Dawn finds herself in a different, hotter kind of trouble with one irresistible Sinner…

WILL HE GIVE HER THE RIDE OF HER LIFE?
Cade is an outlaw biker with allegiance to one thing and one thing only: The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club. But when it comes to the stunningly sexy, fiercely independent Dawn Delgado, Cade finds himself…hungrier for more. Trouble is on Dawn’s heels and he wants to be the answer to her prayers, whether she wants him to be or not. What can’t be denied is the red-hot attraction between them. However, as they fall deeper, the danger rises and Cade may have to sacrifice it all…





If you didn't know, this is book two in the Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club series. You can find my review of book one in the series, Rough Justice HERE

I think Sarah has taken the Sinners series and taken it up a notch. I read book one in the series and didn't really like it. Well, I liked it but didn't like it took Arianna and Jagger so long. So I was interested to see how this one would pan out in comparison to the first. 

Now let me start with this. I've read Sarah's MMA series, and Sinners book one. I think Sarah has an exceptional writing style. It's so full of angst, drama, it's sexy, emotional, hot. To me, it's really perfect. She pulls me in and gets me addicted to the characters and leaves me sitting on my edge of my seat wondering how the story will turn out. 

With this book, immediately I was sucked it. I loved all things Cade. There wasn't a thing that man could do wrong. Sarah wrote one of the best bikers I've read in a long time. He was sexy, alpha, strong, protective, and all around badass. Yet, when it came to Dawn and the girls, he was soft and sweet. The perfect balance.

Dawn grew so much in this book. She started as this woman who was scared and scarred and afraid of her ex. But she doesn't stay that way. Cade really is the perfect man for her and she says it perfectly when she says she's exactly where she's meant to be. Cade makes her stronger. He helps her find her inner strength. But also her sass and her self confidence and sexiness. I loved that. Maybe even loved it the most in the book. 

But she's also delivered so much drama in the storyline. And talk about a villain. Good god. 

Well done sarah. Well freaking done. I'm a sinner addict. I give this book 4.5 stars!


Grab your copy today!!
Beyond the Cut AMAZON link
Beyond the Cut B&N link

Book one, Rough Justice AMAZON link
Rough Justice B&N link
Rough Justice KOBO link







No comments:

Post a Comment