Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

26 March 2015

❤❤ ONE TO SAVE BY TIA LOUISE 4.5 STAR REVIEW ❤❤


(Derek & Melissa)
"I lost myself in the darkness of trying to protect you..." 



Some threats come at you as friendly fire.
Some threats take away everything.
Family won’t let you go down without a fight.

The Secret isn’t as secure as Derek’s team originally thought it was, and a person on the inside of Alexander-Knight is set on exposing him, breaking him, and taking away all he holds dear. 

Refusing to let anyone suffer for his crimes, Derek takes matters into his own hands. He’s exposed, he’s defenseless, but his friends are determined to save him.


A STAND-ALONE, ONE TO HOLD NOVEL. Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.



You can find my reviews of the other books in the series here:
ONE TO LEAVE (Book #5)
ONE TO LOVE (Book #4)
ONE TO HOLD (Book #1)


Everytime I read one of Tia's books I say it's the best one yet, but I think this may be the best one yet. I mean, hello it's Derek. But we also do get some Patrick and Stuart, and even a dash of Slayde. So how can you go wrong with that? You can't. Simply put, TIA did no wrong in my eyes. And neither did Derek. 

I love Derek and Melissa's love story. I think it's such a story of triumph and strength and how true love heals. And when she took that major step, I was so mad at her. He was keeping his promise to protect her, and their son too. I was just so mad. How could she. How could TIA do this to them!?!

I will tell you this. There is a scene in this book where I'm already on pins and needles and Tia scared the EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF ME! Literally I moved even further to the edge of my seat, she just flipped the book on its ass!

This book has such a sense of family. Proving that family isn't determined by blood but by love. And that no matter what, you go to war for your family. 

Such a good book. TIA nailed it for me, even if I was mad at Melissa for so long. 4.5 stars from me 

YOU CAN BUY YOUR COPY ON :






No comments:

Post a Comment