Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

21 September 2017

❤DRAGON LORDS OF VALDIER by SE Smith audioreview ❤




DRAGON LORDS OF VALDIER, Book 1




Abby Tanner is content to live on her mountain creating her beautiful works of art and enjoying the peace and quiet. All of that changes when a strange golden space ship crash lands on it. Now, Abby has to deal with a golden ship, a tortured alien, and an insane local sheriff. 



Zoran Reykill knew he had to find a safe place to heal after he escapes from a Curizan military post. When his symbiosis mothership takes him to an unknown planet he finds more than he expects – he finds his true mate. The only problems are Abby doesn’t understand a thing he says and the local sheriff wants her too. There is only one thing the King of Valdier can do, abduct his true mate. 


Now Zoran has his hands full trying to keep his true mate safe in his own world while trying to help her accept her new life. He will need all the help he can get to help his stubborn human accept she can make a life in a place other than her mountain back on Earth. He just needs to keep her alive long enough to enjoy it and away from the other males on his planet who wouldn’t mind helping her accept her new sensual body.


One thing he knows he will never regret – abducting Abby




DRAGON LORDS OF VALDIER , Book 3


Trisha Grove enjoyed her job as a pilot for Boswell International but realizes something is still missing from her life – her family. She is ready to call it quits and head back home to Wyoming where her father lives. She never expected her last flight for Boswell would end with an unplanned trip out of this world. Trisha isn’t sure at first what is real and what isn’t; all she knows is she is determined to get back to her dad no matter what it takes. 


Kelan Reykill is the fourth son in the royal line of Valdier. Commander of the V’ager, one of the largest Valdier warships, he prides himself on his strict self-discipline, his ability to remain in command in any situation, and his skill at handling any challenge. That is, until he meets a stubborn human female from the primitive planet his older brother sought refuge on. Now, all he can think about is how to get the female into his bed and under his control while staying in one piece.


When she is taken from him, Kelan will track Trisha to the ends of the universe and further because he knows one thing – she is his true mate and he will do anything; kill anyone, who tries to harm her. 




Okay, so I know I missed a book in there, and a few after ... but they weren't available from the library yet.. and ladies. LADIES.. OMG .. 

LAYYYYYYYYYYYDIESSSSSSSSSS.... These books are a-freaking-mazing. I started this on audio just thinking that I needed something different. A refresh. I reset button. So I picked a new author to me, a new series, a genre  I have never tried before and ...





Hello Dragon Lords of Valdier.. Sure why not. I mean, they're dragon shifters. I didn't even know this was a thing. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING.. and not only that but.. HOW DOES S.E. SMITH MANAGE TO MAKE THIS SERIES SO SEXY?!?  My first thought was that they're dragons, it won't be sexy, right? It can't be.. because they're dragon shifters.. I was so wrong. Because it's the MEN that make it sexy. It's... SEXY

I know, I'm yelling, but I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't think you get how freaking good these books are.  I don't think that I got how good they were, and I haven't even finished this series yet. But I couldn't wait, I wanted to tell someone.. anyone .. about it . .  right freaking NOW!


I'm telling you, you need to pick up these audios. You need to start this series. You need to get involved in these stories, these Dragon Kings and warriors finding their mates. And then the ladies learning their dragons, learning their abilities, learning their mates, loving their mates, fighting for their mates. And when they tangle, when they fight, because they do fight, SE Smith managed to make it so intriguing, managed to make it so involved, so incredible, and so damn sexy.



I want to crawl to the roof top and scream to everyone about how good these stories are. These men are so incredible with what they do for their mates, their families, their men, their people. It isn't just about these men and their mates, it is about the chaos the women create in the neat little lonely world the men were in. It's about how the women create the crazy chaos, but they also complete the world of each of the men. And the men, when they brand their mates, when they find them, they complete the women in a way that the women need to. There is so much going on with each story, and it's just so amazing, so addicting. But also the narrating is hands down some of the best I've listened to. I can not say enough about these audio books. You definitely need to pick them up. 

~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~

Audible // Nook   // iBooks // Kobo 


Amazon eBook copies

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your awesome review! You definitely don't want to miss out on Cara or the other adventures - including the Dragonlings. Yes, I even wrote stories about their kids and the many adventures they get into. You get to see more into the lives of the families. Please ask your library for the rest of the series. I'll be at Riveting Reads and I have a set of just about all of my audiobooks with me. :) I should probably donate them to the library in Brisbane. I also have some free reads on my website http://sesmithfl.com and two free audiobooks (The Beast Prince and Tilly Gets Her Man) that can be downloaded or just listened to. Thank you again for your very lovely review!

    ReplyDelete