Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

06 October 2017

❤4 star review of ENDURANCE by Georgia Cates❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm a doctor. Mobster. Killer.
My hands are covered in filth. I don't have the right to touch anything as clean and pure as Ellison MacAllister.

I distance myself ... always remaining obscure, composed, restrained.
Careful to never allow my eyes to linger too long.
Careful to hide my interest.
Careful to keep my burning desire buried beneath the surface.

I do it for her--suffer in silence--because it's what is best for the woman I love.
And she has no idea.

She'll be initiated as a Fellowship member soon. One of my mafia brothers will go through endurance so he'll earn the right to claim her.
Make her his wife.
Kill. Me. Slowly.

I'm running out of time. Only a month remains before she's beyond my reach forever.
I want to taste her. Share sleepless nights. Ride out her storm.
I want to give her the kind of nights she will still feel between her legs the next morning.
I want us to share the kind of passion that forms on our skin and drips down to saturate the sheets.
Between the sweat and the moans and the messy hair, I want her to know how hard she's been loved.

To have her is to taint her.
I should stay away. But I won't. I can't.
I'm a selfish bastard.
A selfish bastard in love.

***Intended for readers ages 18+ due to sexual content, adult situations, and language.

*****************

Endurance is a STANDALONE novel. It is the first spinoff of The Fellowship world introduced in The Sin Trilogy: A Necessary Sin, The Next Sin, One Last Sin.

Although Endurance may be read as a standalone, I recommend reading The Sin Trilogy first if you wish to have a full understanding of The Fellowship world. The choice is yours. (An ebook bundle set with all three books is available at a discounted price.)

Each Sin Series Standalone Novel will feature a different couple.

No cliffhanger.



*arc provided for an unbiased and honest review*



I love the sin series. I have the first 3 books in ebook and audio. and I may have just listened to it 3x. I just love this series. so the story of Jamie and Ellison, I just knew I had to read it.

I love the story of Jamie and Ellison. I may not be a fan of the month long plan, but I was curious to see how it was going to play out. How Jamie was going to handle her claiming, the brothers, and the plan? because, like Ellison, no matter how many times he explained it, I still didn't understand the need for it.

I loved getting to see Sin and Blue again. I think Sin may be one of my favorite book boyfriends ever, so Jamie had some big shoes to fill here. some big, sexy, Irish, hot mobster shoes to fill. while he may not fill them completely, he still makes a valiant effort. and holy hot damn is it steamy, sexy and oh so hot. who knew our sweet little doctor was so hot under that all.

I absolutely love Georgia's writing style and storylines. she has written one of my all time favorite series that I rave and gush about all the time. she is nothing short of a fantastic writer and has delivered ,yet again, another extraordinary book in this series. I can't wait to see what she does with Wes.

You think this book was good the first time around? Guess what, it's just as good the second time too. Yes, I've read it more than once. This series and this author, is a go-to for me.. She never fails. 



No comments:

Post a Comment