Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

10 January 2018

❤ 4.5 Review of RUINED by Tracy Wolff ❤

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars




He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.

Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.

He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.

But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we share will only tear us apart.



*copy provided by Netgalley for an honest and unbiased, voluntary review*


I don't know what took me so long to read this book, but I wish I would've gotten to this earlier. This book was phenomenal. Tracy never ceases to amaze me with her story lines and characters and how she manages to suck me right into her story. Ruined is just that. I sat down to start this and couldn't stop until the end. Until ever heart breaking, gut wrenching , angry, sexy scene was finished. Imagine my surprise when she throws in that unexpected curve ball in the epilogue. One that I know is just going to burn when the truths come out.

But I love Chloe and Ethan together. I don't want anymore heartbreak, any more hurt, anymore pain. I want these two together in their HEA. But why do I have the feeling that these two have the fight of their lives coming.

And we can we discuss her roommate? What's going on there? I'm so super intrigued by all the little bread crumbs that Tracy has thrown our for us, and of course not answered any questions they caused.

I really liked Chloe and how, even if she didn't see it, she did grow in the book. She may have felt weaker from finally talking about it, but really it gave her power back and made her stronger by doing it , she just doesn't realize it yet. She thought she was broken, but she's not. Now I can't wait to see just.how broken our Ethan thinks he really is.

I will say there are two things I ended up not liking about this book. 1- Chloe spends A LOT of time in her head. Like a lot. We get plenty of internal monologues and it starts to get a little old by about 30%. 2- I had no idea this was a trilogy. I hate that. I hate going in and not knowing that the whole story won't be resolved for 2 more books. I'm sorry, but that's a huge button pusher for me.


~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment