Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

26 November 2014

Carrie's Fake Boyfriend- Derrick Keith Shane Meacham

So our first post on the new blog about our book boyfriends...

Well he's not a book boyfriend, he's my fake BOYFRIEND .. heheh...













CHECK HIM OUT ON FACEBOOK - * THE LINK ABOVE*

I'll let you oogle over him now....















CHECK OUT 6:12 PHOTOGRAPHY BY ERIC MCKINNEY FOR SOME SNEAK PEEK SHOOTS WITH DERRICK!



DERRICK WILL BE ON THE COVER OF MJ FIELDS NEXT  BOOK...
SO CHECK IT OUT..


You can follow Derrick on his social media links:
Instagram- @dmeach07
Twitter: @dmeach07

Gracias babes,
Carrie





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Derrick! I told a friend one day that he ever wanted a cougar, I was leaving my husband and for him to watch out cause I was jumping him in a hurry. She just laughed.

    ReplyDelete