Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

17 January 2016

❤❤Dee's 4 star review of CLUBWHORE by Kim Jones ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Release Day: January 17, 2016

SYNOPSIS:

I’m that girl…
The girl every woman loves to hate.
The one your man dreams about.
I live up to my name…
CLUBWHORE.
And this is my story.

She needs something. Something Devil’s Renegade MC Sergeant at Arms Bryce is more than willing to give. But he’s not the kind of man who asks. He takes. And soon, he will take her. He’ll dominate her. He’ll captivate her. She’ll be his—no patches…no property…no titles. Only her. Only him.
She thinks this is her story to tell. 
It very well may be. 
But he…is fixing to rewrite it.



*copy received from author for honest review*


I will be completely honest, I was so intrigued by this synopsis. and well, the cover is hot as hell. pairing those two together, add in the MC genre and I was ready to jump in. 

from the beginning of this book, I was really addicted. add in the alpha and I was a goner, I couldn't put it down. 

"you may know what you want, but I know what you need." yes please!!


I will admit sometimes throughout the book I was confused by Delilah and her actions, her cravings, her need. Why she asked for that punishment and why from that person. Why she kept going back to such a bad environment. Even as she explained it, even as she had the darkness knockin' at her door, I still kind of didn't understand it. 

I was a little surprised that Delilah called him Bryce. That he went by his name and not a road name, but didn't really impact my love of the book. Just something that surprised me. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it always catches me by surprise to see that. It's just a tad bit more intimate to use their real name.  Now that I think about it, everything with Bryce was intimate. Watching. Waiting. Texting. Calling. Helping. Craving. Allllllll intimate. He makes everything intimate with her. 


I liked how Bryce handled her. How he handled her attitude, needs, desires and wants. I loved his mouth. I mean the things that he says, you dirty minded perverts ;)

I think this was so well written. The flow was great, the storyline was good, and the characters were great. The only thing I didn't like was the topic of the brother. It felt a little brushed under the rug to me. I needed a little more handling of it, but I'm still happy with how Delilah finally saw reality of the situation. I am happy with how Bryce handled his past to see through to his future. 

I gave this 4 stars


The book is surprise releasing today! Keep your eye out for the purchase links!!

Amazon US 
http://www.amazon.com/Clubwhore-Kim-Jones-ebook/dp/B01AQZO0DG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453120248&sr=8-1&keywords=clubwhore

Kobo
https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/clubwhore

No comments:

Post a Comment