Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

07 January 2016

❤❤ Elle's 5 Star Review ~ Untouchable Darkness by Rachel Van Dyken❤❤


Untouchable Darkness
by Rachel Van Dyken




Synopsis: 
To love a Dark One is to invite death...

It is wrong to love her.
It is worse to want her.
It is sin to consume her.
I desire all three.

I've been given thirty days to prove my love to another immortal--as a human. Cursed to use nothing but the side of myself I've always despised to win her affection. I am Cassius, the King of the immortals, A Dark One.
And today I tasted fear for the first time.
How can I win her when my human emotions over take every ounce of logic I possess?
A darkness is brewing.
One I cannot stop as a human.
One that Stephanie, my loves visions, have shown, will be my end.
Thirty days ago I was King of the immortals.
Today I know fear.
Today I know how I will die.
By her hand.
The woman I love.



I knew after finishing The Dark Ones, I wanted more. I'm glad I didn't have to wait long for it, because Untouchable Darkness was amazing! Cassius and Stephanie's story isn't a common love story for the paranormal. Stephanie is battling her own demons, and learning to be a Dark One. Cassius is forced to be human, and has to train Stephanie. She battles her inner darkness, and has to learn how to overcome the takeover. I absolutely love this series. I can't wait for Mason and Alex... I'm sad I have to wait until fall, but, I know it'll be worth it!







BUY LINKS:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo


Also Available:













No comments:

Post a Comment