Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

14 May 2015

❤❤ 4 star review of Say You Will by M Malone ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




SAY YOU WILL is the fifth book in M. Malone's USA TODAY bestselling contemporary romance series: The Alexanders.


Mara Simmons knows two things for sure: her instincts are always right and Trent Townsend is The One. So when she starts to suspect his frequent business trips have nothing to do with business, she knows what she has to do. Trust her instincts.

Trent Townsend is living a lie and his worlds are on the verge of colliding. He's done so much to separate his small town life from his past that one day he realizes he can't tell what's real anymore. 

When Mara asks family friend Eli Alexander to investigate, she sets in motion a chain of events bigger than she can imagine. Soon she'll have to make a choice. Stand by her man or… watch it all fall apart. 

WARNING: This book contains brazen lies, meddling sisters, encounters with the 1 percent and really hot domineering billionaire bachelors. Just saying...


THE ALEXANDERS SERIES
- Book 0.5 - Teasing Trent - the prequel
- Book 1 - One More Day ~ Jackson & Ridley
- Book 2 - The Things I Do for You ~ Nick & Raina
- Book 3 - He's the Man ~ Matt & Penny
- Book 3.5 - Christmas with The Alexanders
- Book 4 - All I Need is You ~ Elliott & Kaylee
- Book 5 - Say You Will ~ Trent & Mara
- Book 6 - Just One Thing ~ Bennett & Katie (Coming Soon!)






I've got to say that I was really worried for Trent and Mara. I didn't know if she was going to be able to forgive and move past everything. Heck, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to.

M Malone has delivered such a great book here. We've got two characters that you can't help but love. However you're given snippets of situations you can help but doubt that something is going on, something bad, and you just don't know what. And when the story unfolds, just wow. Twists I didn't expect. Betrayal from people I didn't expect. And I have to say, I was so happy Mara wasn't a woman who would roll over and let things go. She stood up for herself and what she would and wouldn't take in a relationship. On the flip side, I love the steps Trent took to win her back. Total devotion after such heartbreak.

I really liked this book. From the family to the relationship to the drama. M Malone did a great job and it was such a smooth read.


You can get your copy of Say You Will on :



THE ALEXANDERS SERIES

- Book 0.5 - Teasing Trent - the prequel


- Book 1 - One More Day ~ Jackson & Ridley

- Book 2 - The Things I Do for You ~ Nick & Raina

- Book 3 - He's the Man ~ Matt & Penny

- Book 3.5 - Christmas with The Alexanders

- Book 4 - All I Need is You ~ Elliott & Kaylee (.99!)

- Book 5 - Say You Will ~ Trent & Mara

- Book 6 - Just One Thing ~ Bennett & Katie (coming soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment