Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

20 July 2015

❤❤RELEASE DAY BLITZ RAW TRUST BY R.J. ROLLINS❤❤



Title: Raw Trust
Author: R.L. Rollins
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2015
It's always better when you shouldn't be doing it....
I started my senior year of college intending to have fun before being steamrolled by the demands of adult life. Recently single, I was looking for excitement, distraction, nothing serious. Guys do it, why shouldn't girls?
When I meet him, our mutual attraction is undeniable, intense, way more than anything I had expected. He's unlike any other guy I've ever known—confident, cocky, a shameless dirty talker, and he stops at nothing to get what he wants.
When I find out who he really is, I know this shouldn't be happening. He knows it too. But we can't stop. The risk of getting caught fuels our secret forbidden relationship.
When it all starts to unravel, when people find out and our futures are threatened, I wonder: is he everything I was looking for or everything I should avoid?
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment