Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

13 July 2015

❤❤ 5 star review of Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans ❤❤




Dee's rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
Billionaire playboy? Check. 
Ruthless businessman? Check. 
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard. 

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?




Manwhore +1. Malcolm Saint is absolutely sinfully delicious. Katy Evans has upped the ante on book boyfriends with this one. Holy hell. I don't think my kindle burned with the Sparks between Saint and Rachel, I think it melted. 

Katy has delivered such a strong, beautiful, Romantic, dirty talking, alpha male to us that you can't help but love. And she's also let us watch this relationship, and our characters, grow and become so strong. The things Malcolm does for Rachel. The things Rachel does for Malcolm. This was one of those books that just swept you up in a whirlwind romance. I really wish it didn't have to end. I would have loved to see where Rachel ended up with her choices and how their futures panned out. As well as our supporting characters or Wynn, Gina, Carmichael and Tahoe. We've been hand delivered such edible pieces of book boyfriend material in Saint, I would love to see what Katy can do with Tahoe and Charmicael. As well as Wynn and Gina. 

I absolutely also adored the sassy and cute sides of our characters. The little things they did. The smiles I would smile while reading. I love that Katy's writing style and this story, does that to you. You find yourself smiling while keeping your nose in the book, refusing to put it down, as addicted to the story as Rachel is to Saint. 

This sequel is such a superb follow up to Manwhore. I gave it 5 stars




Don't forget to add

or Pre-order it HERE 
--> http://amzn.to/1M6A4ME

******************************
Haven't read the series yet? Start with book 1, Manwhore. 


You can find my 4 star review -->>here<<--

Synopsis:

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?


This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.



Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.



Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.



But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.



What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?


Go get your copy today!

Amazon US -->> http://amzn.to/1M6A4ME
Goodreads -->> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22892122-manwhore



No comments:

Post a Comment