Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

13 August 2015

❤❤ 4.5 star review of KING by TM Frazier ❤❤



My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars


Homeless. Hungry. Desperate.

Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from.

A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you don’t want to cross unless you’re prepared to pay him back in blood, sweat, pu$y or a combination of all three.

King’s future hangs in the balance. Doe’s is written in her past. When they come crashing together, they will have to learn that sometimes in order to hold on, you have to first let go. 


Warning: This book contains graphic violence, consensual and nonconsensual sex, drug use, abuse, and other taboo subjects and adult subject matter. Although originally slated to be a standalone, KING is now a two part series.




Jesus that was a good book. And I don't mean it was good, it was phenomenal. The drama. Jesus my heart broke. I almost cried. Almost freaking cried at the end! For King. For preppy. For doe. Bear. Jesus. Drama! 

I want to be pissed at king. I do. I wanted to hate him. He was such an asshole. But TM has taken this man that you despise, and shown you this other side to him and she makes you LOVE him. It takes a truly quality writer to do that. To be able to take someone you think is such an asshole and closed off, and make you truly love them. Make you support them. Want them. 

I can't wait to see where all these twists and turns and ups and downs take us. This was a 4.5 star read for me 





No comments:

Post a Comment