Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

18 August 2015

❤❤SALE BLITZ WRONG BY LP LOVELL & STEVIE J. COLE ❤❤






Title: Wrong
Series: Wrong #1
Authors: LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole
 Release Date: June 2, 2015



Blurb

Tor

My life was everything I wanted it to be. It was mapped out and planned. I wanted it all, the career, the right husband, the white picket fence and kids. Until he was thrust into my world, ripping me from it. My carefully planned life shattered, proving to be nothing more than a cheap illusion, and now I’m living in this twisted form of hell, where enemies and friends are one and the same. I thought I wanted perfection. Now I don’t know what I want - perhaps not even my own freedom.

Jude

I define wrong. I thrive on the corrupted greed of others, on their trivial hope, and their false optimism. I am the bookie, and the bookie always wins. For those whose hopes far outweigh the depths of their pockets, well, let’s just say paying with your life is not just a figure of speech.

I have always been in control, until suddenly I’m not any more. The day one of my collectors dragged her into my office as payment on a debt, I should have killed them both right there, but I didn’t. Now she threatens my control, threatens everything I’ve built, and yet I still can’t kill her. Why can’t I kill her?

By the time I’m done with her, she may pray for death.

Everything is not always as it seems. Lust, blood, lies…Nothing this wrong should feel so right.






Purchase Links 

99c

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Pre-order Now


Wrath releases August 25

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




LP Lovell

Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.

She's a self-confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.



Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOODREADS





Stevie J. Cole

Stevie J. Cole is a secret rock star. Sex, drugs and, oh wait, no, just sex. She’s a whore for a British accent and has an unhealthy obsession with Russell Brand. She and LP plan to elope in Vegas and breed the world’s most epic child.



Author Links

TWITTER
GOODREADS






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment