Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

11 September 2015

❤❤ 4 STAR REVIEW OF HIDE BY BROOKE PAGE ❤❤


My rating: 4 of 5 stars








Grand Rapids was my saving grace. My new job and my best friend kept me grounded, and far away from my past.
This was my new life.
And I was safe.

But then I was transferred to Miami where I began working with Mitch Conklin, the site manager. He was sexy as sin, and irritating as hell. He drove me crazy, but I couldn’t deny the chemistry. He was begging for me to take his bait, and I wanted to…

Until he found me.

My heart raced…
My palms began to sweat…
And the air was stolen from my lungs.

This was my life.
And no one was safe.









I am so freaking mad at you Brooke Page. What in the ever loving he'll have you done to me. Here is a man I hated in the Conklin trilogy. yes Mitch, I hated him. And now I'm over here all hot for construction man. I mean, you figure there's always more to the story when it comes from you, but this... This!?!? I didn't expect this. 

And Jamie. Jay Jay Jay. I don't know how. What. Just. Yeah. I love her relationship with Nathan. It was like the epitome of the saying "there's no safer place for a woman to sleep than in a gay mans bed". And her reaction to Mmmmmmmitch. So hot. Jesus those two burn up the sheets. And pages. Wowza. 

I went into this book having a feeling I was gonna love it. If you've read the last book in The Conklin trilogy you just know Brooke's going to continue to mesmerize us with what she puts out. She didn't disappoint me with this one. I think everything was fabulous. From the flashbacks to the fear, to the sinful attraction with Mitch, and the perfect best friend in Nathan. 

Until the end. It was all hot and heavy, and wordy perfection until now. Now I've had a bucket of ice dropped on my lap, Carrie style. I feel like I'm going to rage like she did. How can you do this to us!!?! Now I am not so much a fan of Brooke and her damn cliffhangers. Gah! I am temporarily breaking up with you Brooke, until I get more Mitch, Jay AND Nathan. 


A 4 STAR READ FOR ME!


~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~


Haven't heard of Mitch yet? See where we met him in the Conklin Trilogy


No comments:

Post a Comment