Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

24 December 2016

❤❤ 4.5 -5 star review of SUGAR FREE by Sawyer Bennett ❤❤




Sela and Beck’s deliciously sinful tale of sex, lies, and vengeance reaches its explosive conclusion in the final chapter of Sawyer Bennett’s Sugar Bowl trilogy, which began with the novels Sugar Daddy and Sugar Rush.



For years Sela Halstead dreamed of revenge, but the quest for payback has been anything but sweet. Now, once again, she finds herself at the mercy of Jonathon Townsend, his hands crushing the very breath from her body. And even though she escapes with her life, Sela fears she may never recover. In desperate need of shelter and comfort, she runs to the one man she can trust. Beckett North has stood by Sela since the beginning. But can he handle the brutal truth?

Beck will do anything to protect what is his—and make no mistake, Sela belongs to him, heart and soul. The passion between them runs hot, even as their world begins to unravel. With the legacy of his ruthless business partner hanging in the balance, Beck stands to lose everything: his fortune, his family, his freedom. But each touch of Sela’s mouth on his skin, her nails down his back, makes it harder to let her go—and it might not even be his choice to make. 



*arc received for an honest and unbiased review*

I have been waiting for the conclusion to this story. The first two books in this series were so stock full of angst, mystery, drama, and suspense..and sex, lots and sex. But not in a bad way, with the setting on how Beck and Sela meet, it's kind of expected. It is such an integral part of their relationship, it's almost a requirement.

So much has happened in this book. So many twists and turns. Answers to so many questions. Consequences to everything that has happened or does happen in this book, all cards are on the table now. Everything is out, and all answers are uncovered. And Sela and Beck, they fight everything to stay together. To keep their relationship. To protect her. To defend her. To love her. To keep her.

Sawyer kept us on the edge of our seats in the first two books. She had us biting our nails, pacing the room, anxious to see how it would all unfold. With Sugar Free, she doesn't disappoint. She does the same thing, she treats the story the same way. Makes sure to keep us on the edge of our seat the whole time. Well, except the end. Everything sure does have a pretty little bow on top by then. But honestly, by that time, I think Beck and Sela have deserved that type of an ending. Even if it was a little....long. 

I absolutely devoured this ending, not the end. But the ending of the series. The whole book. From book one, Beck and Sela sucked me back in. I mean with the ending to book two you can't help but be dying to know how book three is going to play out. I jumped in and was sucked in. I couldn't put it down. It was like every time that I thought I would be okay to take a break, Sawyer made sure to suck me back in. I could not get enough of Beck and Sela, though I kind of felt like that from the beginning. And I'm going to be completely honest. The whole time, whether it was Beck or Sela, I didn't want anyone to pay for what happened to that slimebag. To me, it was freaking deserved. 

I  don't want to continue. I dont want to spoil this. I will just say, this may be my favorite book in the series. 

~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~
★ iBooks: http://apple.co/1XD5spa 
★ Google Play: http://bit.ly/213kRVe 
★Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2i2O5jF


~~THE SERIES~~

No comments:

Post a Comment