Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

24 December 2016

❤❤ RAVAGE by Tillie Cole 4 star review ❤❤



Is finding one's true love worth committing the greatest sacrifice of all?



Taken as a teen, prisoner 194 was stripped of his name and freewill, meticulously honed to be a ruthless machine. Even as he tries to fight his captors hold on him he knows that obedience is the only way to save his sister, who is the one person that keeps him from turning into a monster.

As a young girl Zoya Kostava barely escaped the brutal attack that killed her entire family. Now twenty five she lives in secrecy. That is until she hears her brother also survived and is living with their greatest enemy.

Zoya risks her safety and anonymity to find the brother she thought dead and is captured by a beautiful, brutal man. A man who both captivates and scares her, in him she sees a soul as lost as her own.

They both have so much to lose will they be able to save each other…and survive. 



*arc received from the publisher for an honest and unbiased review*


I've read this whole series. Each time a new book comes out, I swear  I'm not going to like it more than Raze. And each time I'm at war with myself, because it's quite possible that I do. Raze, to me, was the original. The warrior. The start of this all. And it's hard to compete with the man who starts a series. But again, Tillie has delivered a book that gives Raze a run for it's money. 

I loved the story of Zoya and Valentin. Let me clarify, I loved when they were together and he was VAletin. My stomach dropped when he was not. When the drugs were in his system. But I love his determination to overcome what they do, the collar, beat the Mistress. And I love her strength to fight him when he wasn't himself. TO protect her brother, and herself. 

Then when these two get together, you want to hate him for what he's done to her. But you get to really see his character when the drugs wear off and you can't help but feel for this guy. This broken man. This determined brother. This warrior. His whole life has been nothing but fighting. But then when you think about it, hasn't she been doing the same thing, just in a different manner? She's been locked away. Fighting to stay safe from those who murdered her family. Hiding for so long. Finding Zol, her brother, should be a good thing, right? 

I love what Tillie Cole has done with this series. Taken each of our broken warriors and teamed them up with such strong women, and brought them together to try to bring down those who have done what they've done. Who have hurt them the way they have. I can't wait to see what Tillie does with the last book. I can't wait to see what she does with the last book. I'm both heartbroken and anxious to see what happens with it.


~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
Amazon US // B&N // Kobo // iBooks // Google Play 


~THE SERIES~

 


PRE-ORDER BOOK 4 TODAY
Releasing March 7, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment