Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

05 December 2017

❤ ALL OR NOTHING AT ALL by Jennifer Probst Audioreview ❤



Tristan Pierce left the family business to carve out a life of his own, but never forgot his passionate affair with the much younger, inexperienced Sydney Green, or the hurtful break-up that tore him apart. When he’s forced to return home and face his past, will he be able to carve out a future, or will lies ruin his second chance at love? 

Sydney Green loved Tristan her entire life, but when he left, he took not only her heart, but her trust with him. Now that they’re together again, it’s time they both face the biggest secret of all….





God i loved this story so much. And part of me thinks i loved it so much because these narrators were spectacular . Not only were the narrators fabulous, combine that with an amazing storyline and this resulted in a fabulous book. I am in love with Tristan's storyline. He was so hard and cold to Sid, and slowly we find out their history from when they were younger to now. We find out what Sid has been hiding and why, and how it affected all the Pierce brothers. 

There was a large part of me that wanted to not like Sidney for what she did. But when we find out why, when we get the glimpses into their past, I can't help but think she did the right thing. Especially with how Tristan reacts when he finds our her secret. I was so in love with him when he started opening up to her again, until then. Then I wanted to hate him, but again I couldn't do it. There were so many emotions I wanted to feel, things that I knew normally I would (I hate keeping secrets in books), but I didn't feel them. Jennifer managed to make me think outside my normal emotional box. She gave me so many reasons, so much depth to these characters, that I couldn't react how I normally would. I also couldn't walk away. I didn't want to stop this audio. Any time I could take a minute to turn it on and see what was going on between Tristan and Sidney I did. You add in the cat fight drama llama at the Ballet and I was all in. Especially when Sidney's little cat claws would come out. Who doesn't love this woman? and who doesn't love her with Tristan!? These two just burn up the sheets when they are together. 

Can we discuss when the truth hits Tristan. When his eyes open. When he realizes he may not have been seeing their past quite as it was. I just wanted to reach into my audiobook and smack him. All this time. All this pain. But it also made me think, reflect, how often do we look at the past through our own eyes and how we view things went down, instead of eyes wide open? 

This book had it all, surprises, drama, heat, history, growth, love, just everything that you really want from a romance book. 

~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment