Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

26 December 2017

❤ TAP LEFT by A Zavarelli 3.5ish star Audioreview ❤

My rating: 3.5-4 of 5 stars



Former hot mess seeking d̶y̶s̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶single, well-together male. Sanity preferable.


From now on, I’m going to do everything right. I’m going to make good choices. Say goodbye to the bad boys, narcissists, and emotionally unavailable men. Because starting today, I’m a girl on a mission. 

Find a man to walk me down that aisle. 

It’s a good solid plan, but there’s only one tiny hiccup. 

Adrian Daire. 

I’ve asked for his help because if anyone can make me marketable, it’s him. 

Only problem? 

He’s also one of the aforementioned emotionally unavailable bad boys/ narcissists. Oh, yeah and he slightly crushed my soul once before. But no biggie. I’ve got three whole weeks to exorcise him from my head and my heart… for good. 



**I was given this free audio book review copy at my request and have voluntarily left this review.**

i have recently found this author and realized that she is becoming one of my reliable authors . looking for something you have maybe not heard about, but from an author you rely on, and read/listen anyway? that's a reliable author, and that's what A Zavarelli has become to me.

I'm not normally a fan of the back and forth, especially when I know emotions are involved for one of our characters, so you know they're going to get hurt. it's almost like you go in on eggshells, because you're just cautious of when it's going to happen. we can see this one coming from a mile away.

while I did find some of the storyline obvious, I really liked the way it unfolded. being single, I automatically related to the dating app aspect. I loved how Dare kept secrets from her all this time. and while we think we know why, we don't really know . we don't know all of it. . . until we do. then all that hate you have building up toward Dare is really misdirected, and hate isn't what we should be feeling at all.

there was only one thing that didn't jive for me. so Dare has to take her shopping to help her wardrobe. yet, when she has enough and walks away, she shows up days later in new clothes and a new attitude. how did that happen? how'd she change so quickly without his help? that part I didn't catch. other than that, these two have such a hate *uck, I really love you relationship. and he makes you mad and pushed all my buttons when he was trying to break her . then when they talk about the past, I started to take all those feelings of frustration and direct them to Ryan, exactly where they belonged. part of me was kind of hoping That Guy was really him, after faking his death so long ago, just so they could put him in his place and kill him themselves. then after realizing I thought that, I kind of wonder if I need therapy. :/


and when Graciela stepped in, it was like my momma bear instincts stepped in. why in the world does every one shit all over this girl and treat her like trash when she didn't do anything wrong? see----> momma bear.

the storyline on this was great. I am not too much of a fan of this narrator. there is just something about her narration and pronunciation, it's overly breathy and it's just not my cup of tea. because I'm not a fan, it does pull me from the story. but I like this author enough to know I need to stick it through bc the story is totally worth it . I wasn't wrong here.


~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
Kindle // Audio // B&N // 

No comments:

Post a Comment