Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

21 July 2016

❤❤ 5 Star Review - Keeping London by Ellie Wade ❤❤


Keeping London
by Ellie Wade



*Synopsis* 
GONE. He's gone away, Deployed. My biggest fear realized. Well, my second biggest fear. He's overseas, but he's alive. When Loïc left, my heart went with him. In shattered pieces of good-bye. Until we are together again… GONE. Leaving her was the hardest thing I've ever done. Until I got here. The danger, the fear, the pain— It's real. I promised I'd get back to her. A promise I'm determined to keep. A vow that might be harder than I thought. A battle of my heart. A war with my mind. A fight to return to London… 

 ***Book Two in The Flawed Hearts Series, should read Finding London first.





WOW! Ellie did it. She punched me in the gut and didn't care. Loic and London have an amazing story, one that needs to be read, one that feels to real. You definitely get the feels from reading Keeping London. I mean, you feel everything... happy, sad, love, hate, anger, and acceptance. What you aren't expecting is the realness of their story. I felt as if I was in their life, and was in their heads. London is such an amazing strong woman. I want to be her when I grow up. Loic, that stud... love him. He is a headstrong, yet sensitive alpha. If you haven't loved Finding London, hold on to your butts, because Keeping London will bring out every emotion there is. Please Ellie, hurry and finish... I need more, I need to not hate Loic.






 BUY LINKS


First book in series is Finding London, 
this series is to be read in order
 BUY LINK to Finding London Amazon 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment