Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

26 July 2016

❤❤ Say You'll Stay by Corinne Michaels - Elle's 4 of 5 star review ❤❤



 Say You'll Stay 
by Corinne Michaels
Release Date: June 19, 2016
*STANDALONE*






 Sypnosis: 

One word.
Stay.
It was all he had to do. Instead, he got on that bus and took my heart with him.

That was seventeen years ago.

I moved on. Marriage. Kids. White picket fence. Everything I ever wanted, but my husband betrayed me and I was left once again.

Alone, penniless, and with two boys, I had no choice but to return to Tennessee. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I should’ve been safe. However, fate has a way of stepping in.

This time around, the tables are turned. It’s my decision. Second chances do exist, but I don’t know if we can repair what’s already been broken . . . 

 


I've loved all of Corinne's books, this one no exception. My heart was tore out within the first chapter, and it did take some time for mending. I loved Presley and Zachary's story. I thought that it flowed very nicely, and kept you wanting more. Some parts were very predictable, others not so much. I do wish there would be more, so we can find out what happens next. But, over all, I really did love this book!! I can't wait to see what Corinne has for us next!! 



BUY LINKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment