Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

24 August 2016

❤❤ 5 Star Review - Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss and Brenda Rothert ❤❤

Dirty Work 
Chelle Bliss & Brenda Rothert 



Blurb: 

Reagan
I hate him. Jude Titan is everything that's wrong with the male sex: cocky, domineering and loaded with swagger. Oh, and did I mention he's a Republican? Yeah, the guy's so conservative he leans to the right when walking. And lucky me, I'm running against him for Senate. But I've got plenty of fight in me. A golden boy war hero opponent with a smile that leaves melted panties in its wake? Bring. It. On.

Jude
Damn, she's sexy. Reagan Preston intrigues me from the moment I lay eyes on her. And speaking of laying...I want between those thighs. But I want to make her burn for me first. Every debate and stolen moment is foreplay for us. She claims she hates me, but her body tells a different story. I plan to win this election, but I also want to win the sharp, fiery Democrat who captures my attention like no woman ever has. Politics is filthy, just like all the things I want to do to Reagan Preston.

 
I'm pretty sure Chelle Bliss gets better with each book. I'm not usually a reader of joined authors writing a book, but, knowing how I feel about Chelle, I knew I had to read this. Together her and Brenda make a great team. I loved the way the two characters, written by two different authors were brought together. Jude Titan is all alpha war hero, running for office. Reagan Preston is all sass and class, and is running opposite of Jude. Their chemistry is instant, and it's the forbidden type of love we want more of. Democrat/Republican, doesn't matter to these two, instant attraction, and can't fight the feelings they have for each other. I loved the bickering, the flirting, and the feels I got from reading their story. I sure hope there will be more, because I know that this book didn't give me my feel of Jude & Reagan. Great job Chelle, as always. And Brenda, you are fantastic, and will be reading more!


BUY LINKS:
Kobo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment