Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

24 October 2016

❤❤ SWEETEST TABOO by J Kenner 5 star review ❤❤




All eyes are on us . . . and there’s nowhere to run. 

Everyone has their own ideas about Dallas Sykes: He’s a reckless billionaire, a devilish playboy, a man who gets whatever he wants the minute he wants it. But I know the real Dallas behind the money, bravado, and power—and he’s completely, blissfully mine. 

We carefully guarded our secrets, and in each other’s arms we sought refuge from our dark past. Our pain became our pleasure, our control within the chaos. But we could only hide from the truth for so long.

Now we’ve let loose our inhibitions and are ready to face the future. And no matter what people think or say, coming clean is its own sweet reward.





*arc copy provided by the publisher for an honest and unbiased review*

SWEETEST TABOO is the final installment in the SIN series. we finally get all our questions answered about who the Woman is and if Dallas and Jane can actually have their happily ever after.
I don’t know that I can say I'm surprised at the end result of the story. it actually makes sense, who the Woman was. and honestly i think I kind of knew it was her. I suspected it in book two. but what I am glad about is that Deliverance is no longer a secret to those that are close to Dallas and Jane. I love that they don't have to live with so many secrets from those who matter most in their lives. I was actually surprised who the Jailer was and how loyal he stayed to the Woman, and for how long... it was infuriating.  especially once the truths were layed out before him. I wanted to hop in my kindle and punch him. so when Dallas did, I wanted to fist pump the air. yes!

the twists and turns. J Kenner really does master twists and turns with this book. just when you think those two might catch a break, Ms Kenner is sure to flip you upside down and blindside you. but god, it hurts so good. 

one thing I did struggle with a tad in this book was the POV. one minute it felt first person , then it was almost like we switched to third. I mean, it didn't take from the story, was just something I noticed.

this third installment in the SIN series surely doesn't disappoint . it keeps you on the edge of your seat squirming in anticipation the whole time.  not only that but we also get brief cameos from our other Kenner series characters, and who wouldn't love that.

~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
Amazon // B&N // Kobo // iBooks // Google Play // Audible

~~OTHER BOOKS IN THE SIN SERIES~~


2 comments: