Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

19 October 2015

❤❤BOXYCHARM beauty box review by author Laramie Briscoe ❤❤



.

Recently, I was asked what is one thing that I do to treat myself? I work a part-time day job (24 hours a week) and the rest of the time, I’m a romance author who writes steamy sex and high emotional scenes while wearing ragged sweatpants and a coffee stained t-shirt. Some days I don’t even brush my hair, if I’m really in the zone, and I maintain that pj’s are clothing!

My secret though? I LOVE watching make-up tutorials on Youtube and following beauty gurus. My go-to channels are grav3yardgirl, LoeyLane, leighannsays, and ThatGirlShaeXo. One day while I was watching one of the channels, I’m not sure which one it was, but one of them did an un-boxing of a subscription makeup/beauty service. Before watching that video, I had never even heard of them.

I did some research, and settled on BoxyCharm. BoxyCharm costs $21.00 a month, but most months you receive well over $100 in product. I’ve gotten full eye-shadow palettes, full-size hair care products, skin oils and treatments, and make up applicators. 

Going to the store and buying these products, I would feel guilty, because let’s face it - $100 is a lot of money. Instead, I get my $21 box each month; I have no idea what’s inside, and it’s like Christmas every month. It’s a little gift I give myself.

A couple of my friends also get the box, so if I don’t like something, and they do, we make a swap. Every few months, I bag up what I don’t want and ask them if they do, and they do the same. It’s easy to do over coffee, or a glass of wine! 

If you feel like giving it a try – please do! https://boxycharm.com/refer/Heath-VKGIIVKN


To give you an idea of what’s in the boxes, I’m attaching what I got in the last few months!












~Laramie



Laramie Briscoe is the best-selling author of the Heaven Hill Series & the Rockin' Country Series.

Since self-publishing her first book in May of 2013, Laramie Briscoe has published over 10 books. She's appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling E-books Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. She's been called "a very young Maya Banks" (Amazon reviewer) and her books have been accused of being "sexy, family-oriented, romances with heart".

When she's not writing alpha males who seriously love their women, she loves spending time with friends, reading, and marathoning shows on her DVR. Married to her high school sweetheart, Laramie lives in Bowling Green, KY with her husband (the Travel Coordinator) and a sometimes crazy cat named Beau.

Coming later in 2015:

Heaven Hill #8 (Drew's Story)
Rockin' Country #4 (Jared & Shell's Story)
The Red Bird Trail Trilogy


Early 2016:
SKETCH





About Boxycharm:
BOXYCHARM is an online beauty subscription that surprises you each month with 4-5 full-size and luxury-size products from popular and upcoming beauty brands

You can find out more information on Boxycharm on their website or facebook page 

No comments:

Post a Comment