Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

29 January 2015

❤❤ 5 star review of The Hope That Starts by Heidi Hutchinson ❤❤



Synopsis 

If there's one thing Zelda Fitzpatrick is good at, it's fandom. She can out-geek the geekiest. Her devotion knows no bounds. Her love is true, her motives pure. Oh, and she's also a talented freelance photographer, newly hired to go on the road with one of her favorite bands, Double Blind Study. All she has to do is not ruin this opportunity with her nerdy references (which are in abundance) or her devout klutziness. And she probably shouldn't fall madly in love with lead guitarist, Harrison O'Neil... who is taken. Unfortunately.



I've read the whole Double Blind Study series, and I think this may just be my favorite. I thought it was Luke, but now I'm not so sure. Though each time Heidi releases a new one, I swear that one is my favorite. Her writing is just that dam good that it gets better and better with each book. 

Heidi seriously upped the swoon factor with Harrison, and she upped it BIG TIME. who knew the insecurities the poor guy was hiding, but then he meets Zelda and it's like this she'll cracks and he's just so ... Amazing. Poor Sway, with the bar this high, he may need to start taking notes from all those books Zelda has him reading. I will not mention Sway again, in fear of ruining and giving spoilers. But omg Heidi! Sway!!! 

Heidi has such a smooth writing style that I can't help but be sucked in everytime I read her books. This time she had me up til the ass crack of dawn because I just could not put this book down. There was if and or butts, I couldn't stop til the end. Absolutely amazing. And the way she bounced between points of view is so effortless.

I give this book 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment