Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

20 January 2015

❤❤ SEDUCING DESTINY BY AMELIA HUTCHINS IS LIVE! ❤❤

Seducing Destiny(The Fae Chronicles book 4) by Amelia Hutchins is available now!





Less than six months ago my life was twisted and flipped on its side. Things have changed so much I barely recognize myself anymore.
I am no longer an Enforcer.
I am no longer a Witch.
I no longer hate the Fae. (For the most part)
And the sex-on-a-stick-gorgeous-Fae? He isn't really the Dark Prince.
No, he is the father of my children and with the babies on the way, the land dying and the Mages closing in; alliances will have to be formed if we are all to make it through the war that is coming to our front door.
Between warring Gods and Goddesses, how are any of us supposed to win?


******PURCHASE LINKS*********

AH Teaser 1

Excerpt:

“You’re carrying twins, my twins, and I like this bump. I like the sight of you carrying my children in this beautiful body,” he whispered huskily as he placed both of his palms on my swollen midsection, just in time for the babes to kick him. “They can feel me,” he replied with sincerity. “I already feel them linking us together. We’re a family, and nothing and nobody will change that.”
 ©2015 Amelia Hutchins Seducing Destiny.
10937289_838395059561531_1005860465_n

About Amelia:

amelia hutchins
Author of Fighting Destiny a fast paced Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance with hot alpha males, and a sassy heroines. I have three kids, and married my best friend, who is also the most amazing man ever. I live in Washington State with way too many trees, and love it. I have been writing as long as I can remember, and I am also the page owner of Erotica Book Club.

10934417_838171856250518_249106047_n (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment