Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

13 January 2015

❤❤ RELEASE DAY BLITZ - Abuse by Nikki Sex ❤❤



Title: Abuse
Author: Nikki Sex
Publisher: Ashton Publishing Group
 Release Date: January 13, 2015





Synopsis


Bonjour, my name is André Chevalier. It has been my joy and my great honor to help those who have lost their way. Not long after I began my journey, I met two such wounded souls.

Renata Koreman, my little mouse. She came to me as a child—shy, mute, injured… broken. It took oh-so many years to start to bring her back to herself! Yet, I could not fully heal her.

Years later, Grant Wilkinson, he too fell into my hands. The ex-Army Ranger was badly disfigured and saw himself as a monster. Isolated by secrets, solitary and self-contained, his colleagues affectionately named him ‘Frosty.’ Yet, how should one behave when besieged by a lifetime of confusion and guilt?

The moment I saw him, I thought of her and I wondered. The eyes, they cannot always see clearly. And the heart? Ah, the heart can only guess at the truth. So it was that I remained uncertain.

Could the mouse and the monster heal each other?




Links to Buy


AMAZON US / UK / AU



Author Bio


"Hey there, I'm Nikki Sex!

I write sexy contemporary romance, often involving a bit of kink. I'm also a sucker for Happy Ever After endings, so no matter how dark my stories get, fear not! It always all works out."



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment