Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

13 March 2015

❤❤ 5 star review of Unexpected Fate By: Harper Sloan ❤❤


 
 Synopsis:
 
Have you ever felt like you were living your life for a future that was predetermined? Like there was some bigger picture you just prayed you would someday see clearly? That picture has been crystal clear to me since I was old enough to recognize it for just what it was.

Or I should say recognize him for who he was.

I’ve loved Cohen Cage since I was a small child. He’s been my everything for the last twenty-two years. I’ve loved him through every girlfriend he’s ever brought home. Through his college years and then mine. I’ve loved him through two deployments. And ever since the day I told him how I felt, he’s acted like I’m a stranger.

My name is Danielle Reid, and it’s time for me to get my man.

Our future is an unexpected fate, and no matter what our parents, siblings, and friends say…it’s going to be worth every second of the fight to make it happen.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18809943-unexpected-fate?from_search=true

http://www.amazon.com/Unexpected-Fate-Harper-Sloan-ebook/dp/B00SQILV1A/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1426034526&sr=1-1&keywords=unexpected+fate
 
 
Wow Cohen Cage has surpassed his father and friends in the sexy alpha category to the number one spot in my book. I loved everything about this story. Cohen and Dani steal your heart and make you fall in love with their story. Their story grips your heart, rips it out a few times  then puts it back together perfectly.
 
 
Harper does an amazing job letting you see both sides of the story, cheering for Dani and wanting to high five her for having a backbone and giving Cohen a piece of her mind.
Cohen oh Cohen he is all alpha male and he learned from the best. The first time you met him at just 3 you fell in love with him but all grown up your fall into lust with him.
 
 
I loved being able to see the original corps security men and women again all grown up and still as sassy and all alpha male as they have always been.
I didn't want this story to end and can't wait to see what Harper has in store for us next.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment