Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

10 March 2015

❤❤RELEASE DAY BLITZ + 5 star Dual review of CLAIMED by M. NEVER ❤❤

Claimed
(Decadence After Dark #2) 
by M. Never
Book Two in the Decadence After Dark Series to be read after Owned

Synopsis:

With one look he consumed me. 
With one touch he marked me. 
With one kiss he owned me.
With one whisper he claimed me.

"No matter where you go or who you're with, you'll always be mine."

Ellie Stevens thought she had moved on from the domineering man who 
abducted her. Now living in Hawaii and following her dreams, no one is going to keep her down. But things aren't always as they seem. 

Kayne Rivers reluctantly let Ellie go, but just because she's gone now, doesn't mean she'll be gone forever. She is his, and he won't stop until he's reclaimed her as his own.
Claimed is a dark erotic romance. Please pay close attention to the use of the words dark, erotic, and romance. It has intense sexual situations, a Master/slave relationship, mild abuse, and some violence. Reader discretion is advised.
 
SERENA'S REVIEW
I have absolutely no words to explain how I feel about Claimed. I'm rendered speechless and let me tell you that is a good thing....... Ok it has been 3 days since I've read Claimed along with started writing this review and I'm still having a hard time articulating what I want to say. However I will try my best to explain my 5 plus star review!!!! 
I absolutely loved Kayne from the first book Owned. It broke my heart how it ended. Which is where we begin with Claimed. Ellie is trying to start all over again. She's trying to forget about Kayne and go back to normal. Kayne is broke inside since Ellie left. I mean break your heart hurting. With help from Jett, Kayne was able to see Ellie again in hopes to bring her back to him. 
M. Never does a phenomenal job making you feel every single thing that happens. Claimed had me on an emotional roller coaster. I wanted to shake Ellie so many times for not trusting what she knew and felt. Yet I could understand why she would be hesitant. When it comes to Kayne? I love him, he tried SOO hard to change and not be that dark person we all love. He showed Ellie sides of him that we never would have guessed he had. So loving, so gentle and so romantic. Thinking that's what he needed to do to make Ellie happy. Until Ellie FINALLY realized that the dark Kayne is what she hungered for. She finally admitted that it was part of her. 
I'm trying so badly not to spoil this story for everyone who hasn't read this! M. Never had me so anxious, so happy and had me in tears at the same time! There is so much passion in this story. I couldn't wait to read it yet I didn't want it to end! I'm telling you that if you are on the fence about reading it DON'T BE, you will not be disappointed. There are some twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Do yourself a favor and buy this book and finish the amazing story about Kayne and Ellie, you will be happy you did. 
M. Never, THANK YOU for telling their story! It was a hot roller coaster I am so happy I was able to experience!!
5 STAR REVIEW ALL THE WAY!!!!
Image result for 5 STARS
Dee's Review
What a fan-freaking-tastic sequel. Okay let's break this down. One- a year!! She stayed away a year! What in the hell!! No way. Two- holy mother of all thing sexy he changes for her. He opens up for her. He goes vanilla for her! And the man still nails it. He's still a sex God. Three- holy mother of sex gods - dominant Kayne is back. *thud* you may need a towel. 
Or an extra set of panties. Or have your toy bag handy cause M had stepped up the sexy bringing the Dom back. And Jett. And London. Stepped. Up. The. Sexy. Four- she has also stepped up the drama.
I fell in love with Kayne and Jett all over again. We get to see the Dom side of them but we also get to see the working operative side too. We finally get so much more of that other side.Such a great sequel. M Never nailed it with this book
This was a 5 star read for me.
Playlist: Lights Go Out- Fozzy Beast Within- Blood Take Me to Church- Hozier Control- Puddle of Mudd Gravity- Sara Bareilles If You Only Knew- Shinedown Fade Into Me- David Cook Don’t Tell em’ – Jeremiah Freak on a Leash- Korn Riptide- Vance Joy Spotify Links: TBR Goodreads Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Facebook Group Purchase links: Owned (book 1) Amazon Amazon UK B&N
Claimed (book 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment