Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

30 September 2016

❤❤ Elle's 5 Star Review of My Secret Submission by JM Witt❤❤


My Secret Submission
JM Witt

 

Meredith Nichols. I’m the epitome of a good wife and a good mom. I’m President of the PTA, I volunteer in my children’s classrooms, and I moonlight as a freelance editor for romance authors. No one suspects what secret desires lurk below the surface, except my husband. I’ve openly tried to persuade him to join me in my fantasies, but he’s refused over and over again.

Then, I met Gregor Thompson. Our worlds collided one fateful day and there was no turning back. He’s a mystery, intriguing, dominant, and has the same struggles at home that I do. He’s opened my mind to the possibility that my fantasies can indeed be met and that he’s the man to mentor me. He’s infiltrated my brain and seems to know my wants and needs before I express them.

It’s time to be who I was meant to be, get what I want, what I need, and forget what society thinks. I’m going to let Gregor take me on a journey of self-discovery to places most are unwilling to go. We all have a public life, a private life, and a secret life… He would be mine.

He was my safe place.
He was my secret escape.
He was my Sir.
He was My Secret Submission.
 


It has been a while since I've been so engulfed into a book that I was unable to put it down until I finished. I finished this book in less than 24 hours. From start to finish I couldn't get enough, after each chapter, I wanted to keep going. This is the first book I've read by JM Witt, and I'm definitely now a fan! Meredith's secret life was HOT, HOT, HOTTT!!!! Gregor as a Dom will leave you like "Christian who" ... I sure hope there will be a book 2, bc I didn't get my fix, I want more these two lovely characters.



BUY LINKS:



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment