Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

09 February 2016

❤❤Elle's 5 Star Review ~ Defenseless by Corinne Michaels ❤❤

Defenseless
by Corinne Michaels
 
Synopsis:
My life is a secret.
His life is dangerous.
We’re both stubborn, calculating, and controlling.
Mark Dixon doesn’t know what he’s getting into. He doesn’t know his games could cost us our lives. I have to do what is necessary to keep us alive, and that means guarding my heart.
But I know I’m defenseless against him, and in the end, he’ll force me to surrender. 



 First, I want to start by saying Corinne cannot write a bad book, like, it's impossible, she just can't do it. With that being said, HOLY HOT MARK DIXON! Dang, that guy is a hard headed alpha that definitely needed his voice heard, and oh boy did we hear it. And Charlie, that chick is badass! She doesn't take any crap from Mark, and best yet, she puts him in his place more than once. This book is HOT, this book has love, and this book, as much as you cursed Corinne with cliffhangers in the first two couples, makes you want to have a part two. You'll fall in love with Mark, you'll want to be best friends with Charlie, you'll want more. Corinne has a true talent when it comes to writing those sexy alphas. I can't wait to read what's next. Thank you Corinne for such a great book.


BUY LINKS:

Kobo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment