Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

09 February 2016

❤❤Elle's 5 Star Review ~ Enshrine by Chelle Bliss ❤❤

 Enshrine
by Chelle Bliss

 
Synopsis: 
 
After a phone call changes my life, I shut the world out.
Paralyzed by the fear gripping me, the darkness becomes inescapable.
When I refuse to open my door, my best friend goes to the most notorious man in town.

Bruno's known to everyone in the neighborhood - he's feared and only spoken about in whispers. Only there's a problem - after he breaks down my door, he doesn't want to leave.

I never expected to find a man with a heart bigger than his reputation.
But just like illusions, things are never what they seem.
With fear surrounding me, only he can chase away the shadows.

This isn't your typical love story - it's a story of fight and survival.
Most importantly - It's about finding the light and basking in the rays.
 

 


1. LOVED the Men of Inked Series 2. LOVED the ALFA PI Series 3. Madly in love with Bruno and Callie. Chelle called this one a Standalone, and I beg of you, please, give us more! Gut wrenching sorrow and pain, that is what you will feel during this book. I haven't cried this hard over a book in a long time. It's also been a long time since I've sat and read a book straight through. My heart hurt for the life Callie was handed, she needed Bruno there to help with that journey. There was so much emotion poured into this book, so much emotion that no matter what genre you read, this one will be one that you want to read. I know this review is making you feel sad, that this book with tear you apart, and it will. But, it's something real, that thousands of people go through each and every day. Thank you Chelle for giving this book to us, in reminding us life is too short.
  




BUY LINKS:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment