Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

08 February 2015

❤❤ 4.5 star review of Fractured Volume One by Alexis Noelle ❤❤





Nothing in life is ever fair. 
There are wars we battle and face every day. 
Some too close to home.
I had it all.
The perfect husband.
The perfect house.
The perfect...Everything.
Then one moment changed everything forever.




First of all, i just feel like I need to get this off my chest . aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? 


Alexis- you and cliffhangers just kill kill kill me! I think she does it on purpose. She writes out this incredible serial that just sucks you in, BAM cliffy...and at such a hugely pivotal point. 


Seriously, I immediately clicked with these characters. I don't know what it was or what happened. I was just so immediately engrossed in this story. Every single little detail had me hanging on each word . 

I just can't. I can't get past that cliffy! 

I gave this book 4.5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment