Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

07 February 2015

❤❤ Lane One: Temptation by Justine Elvira 3 star review ❤❤




Theodore Rosely. 

Handsome. Intelligent. Wealthy. 

Great in bed with the body of a Greek God.

Just the mention of my name has women dropping their panties. 

I'm one of the city's most eligible bachelors and women line up just to get a taste of me. I work hard to make millions during the day, and play hard at night.

Frumpy, overweight and average-looking is not my type. I like beautiful, thin women with tight bodies and an even tighter- well, you know what I'm getting at.

That's why the mysterious woman from my health club who swims laps every morning should not hold my interest. She's the exact opposite of what turns me on, yet I can't take my eyes off her.

She's intriguing... She's fascinating... And she's quickly becoming my obsession.

I can't learn enough about her.

I'm used to getting exactly what I want... 

…and now I want her.


*This is book one in the Lane One Serial



I don't know why but I didn't connect to this like I do with normal JE books. I can say I absolutely loved that the leading lady is larger. I love that she is taking steps to be healthier. I loved Theos manwhore tendencies and how Cassie changed him. I loved his relationship with Alyssa but I just couldn't click with it like normal books by this author. I think it may have been the hot and cold. I will tell you that has me coming back for more - the bet. The suspense. The determination of Theo. But o have so many questions!! I can't wait to see where JE takes this. I'm positive the next one will be better 

I gave it 3 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment