Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

24 March 2016

❤❤ BAD BOY'S BRIDESMAID by Sosie Frost - 3 star review ❤❤

My rating: 3 of 5 stars








The baby wasn’t on the guest list…
...At least the invitation said +1?

I knew Nate Kensington was trouble. One night with him and this good girl bridesmaid became a Maid of Dishonor. He had promised no strings and no regrets…but what happens when once isn’t enough?

Falling for a sworn bachelor complicates everything, especially when this groomsman is the life of the wedding party. With two months until the big day, my family is a one spoiled shrimp-ring from total meltdown. The bridezilla might kill the groom, my divorcing parents are constantly fighting, and the wedding invitations were mistakenly printed on indigo paper…

…The same color as the positive line on my secret pregnancy test.

To get everyone to the church on time, I have to keep the baby a secret until after the wedding. But the bad boy daddy-to-be won’t stop chasing me, and I can’t risk my heart on a playboy who’s only after one thing.

I’m already in over my head.
I can’t go in over my heels too. 




I was really craving a surprise pregnancy book, so I picked this one up. I loved the premise and for the most part, the delivery. but some of it grated my nerves and felt repetitive. 

for example, her sister and mom, anytime they were in a scene, I ended up skimming. the whole blame game thing, especially for things out of her control, was ridiculous. the constant put downs. it was like okay, enough is enough. when someone stands up for her, even if she does it herself, it better be epic... and well, it wasn't nearly as epic as it needed to be. her sister was the prime definition of Bridezilla. Mandy was just too forgiving of all the shit they did and said, it was smoothed over way too easily. 

actually that was my only issue with the delivery. the writing was good..seeing the growth of our Hero, the connection between Nate and Mandy, the need for them to work it out, the craving for her to tell him, made it a good book. but I'm not gonna lie-the mom and sister almost ruined it for me completely


~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment