Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

23 March 2016

❤❤ WANTING MORE by Jessica Ruddick 4 star review ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I can’t stop wanting her…

Bri Welch likes to play it safe. I don’t. She’s wound tight, and I’m all about a good party. But there’s something about her that makes me want to pull those uptight layers away one-by-delicious-one. But the worst thing is she makes me want more…




*arc received from Penguins First to Read Program*


Ive never read this author before, it was my first for both her and the program. and let me say, I'm so glad I took a chance on both. 


I was so invested and involved in the story, before I knew it I looked down and was at 70%. it was one of those moments where you just stop and think, I could totally read more of this couple and their friends. while the story may be fiction, they all seemed so real; like you were recapping a night out with friends. 


I'm not one to normally really get into a YA book, they lack the steam I normally love, but this one I couldn't help but get addicted to and love it. there was just something about the storyline and writing style that made me adore it. maybe it was the stepmom you thought you'd hate. maybe it was the dad you do. maybe it was the groups of friends you love. or it could be the player you don't expect to fall. when he says things like this.. how can you not love him?

“Sweetheart, what’s a couple of months compared to the rest of lives?”

Swoon. Major Swoon.

I think for me, it was all those things listed above. This book is highly recommended. A 4 star for sure!
 



~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~


You can find out more about Penguin's FIRST TO READ program here 

No comments:

Post a Comment