Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

04 April 2016

❤❤ 5 STAR Review - Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry ❤❤



Loving Mr. Daniels
by Brittainy C. Cherry



Synosis: 


To Whom it May Concern,

It was easy to call us forbidden and harder to call us soulmates. Yet I believed we were both. Forbidden soulmates.

When I arrived to Edgewood, Wisconsin I didn’t plan to find him. I didn't plan to stumble into Joe's bar and have Daniel's music stir up my emotions. I had no clue that his voice would make my hurts forget their own sorrow. I had no idea that my happiness would remember its own bliss.

When I started senior year at my new school, I wasn’t prepared to call him Mr. Daniels, but sometimes life happens at the wrong time for all the right reasons.

Our love story wasn’t only about the physical connection.

It was about family. It was about loss. It was about being alive. It was silly. It was painful. It was mourning. It was laughter.

It was ours.

And for those reasons alone, I would never apologize for loving Mr. Daniels.

-Ashlyn Jennings


My Review: 



Page One. 
That was how long it took me to be hooked. 

Chapter One. 
That was how long it took me to fall in love with the characters. 

 Ashlyn's character was so real. She was more than just a fictional character, I felt her emotions. She hurt, I hurt. She was happy, I was happy. She hit every emotion that every 19 year old feels, but enhances it with the sorrow and hurt she has been handed in her life. 

Daniel meets a girl he connects with right away. Emotionally, physically, and mentally. They are connected. Daniel hadn't intended on finding his soulmate that night at his concert, but he did. He found Ashlyn. 

 Never did they accept to see each other again, especially Daniel seeing her, in his classroom, she was his student. Now he must keep all of his feelings inside. Now she must act as if they aren't made for each other. Act as if every cell inside of her isn't aching for his touch, his gaze, his love. 

 Ashlyn and Daniel get their HEA, it's a hard road, with all the rough edges, tears, and love. They complete each other, they found their soulmates, in each other. 

 Brittainy C. Cherry is a new to me author, but, after reading Loving Mr. Daniels, I will be reading all she releases from here on out.



BUY LINKS: 







No comments:

Post a Comment