Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

29 April 2016

❤❤SIN SERIES by Georgia Cates Audiobook Review ❤❤



A NECESSARY SIN: 

I’ve watched him from afar for years. And he has no idea. I take joy in that. 



Through my observations, I’ve learned what makes this charming villain tick. 
Whisky. 
Power. 
Beautiful women. 
And Sex. Lots of it. 




Sometimes you must get into bed with the enemy for the greater good. And that’s what I’ll do; it’s all part of making Sinclair Breckenridge fall in love with me so I can penetrate his inner circle. 



There’s hell to pay. 
I’m a dark horse. The perfect storm. 
I am Bleu MacAllister. And I’m coming for him. 




THE NEXT SIN: 
I’ve watched her from afar for weeks. And she has no idea. 



Bleu MacAllister ran from me three months ago. She thought she could disappear from my life. My beloved believed I’d let her go. 
Wrong. 



Bleu says I won’t find her; she changes like a chameleon. Wrong, again. Some things remain unaltered. She’s still beautiful. Sexy as hell. And I want her more than my next breath. 



The circumstances bringing us together have changed. It’s a precarious situation because my bonny lass is a hunted traitor. But I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe. 



She will be my wife. 
I am Sinclair Breckenridge. And I’m coming for her. 





ONE LAST SIN: 
Sinclair Breckenridge is my husband. We’re up and coming leaders to The Fellowship and parents to be. But my new life doesn’t come easily. Not when long buried secrets––and far more than I bargained for––finally reveal my mother’s killer. 



Sin vows to do anything to keep our little ones and me safe, even if his promise means denying me of the one thing I want most in this world. He doesn’t understand it’s the death of my dream. And that’s a problem. 


GOODREADS LINK


Have you ever read a book and immediately turned around and bought EVERY OTHER BOOK IN THE SERIES.. AND THE AUDIO? no.. well, on this one, I DID!!

Have you ever read, or listened to a book, and wanted to SCREAM FROM THE ROOFTOPS how much you loved it? No? .. well on this one, I DID!!

Have you ever just totally been so in love with a book or series and not been able to pick up another book after that because you're still stuck in the series?!! Yes, ME TOO.. THIS ONE!!

In just writing this review I am getting ancy and all jumpy. I want every one to know how much I loved it, but I don't know if I can explain it right. I'm all excited. All full of energy and all over the place because I just LOVED LOVED LOVED it that much. 


That was this series for me. The narrators were amazing. They NAILED the accents. Well, it was kind of funny when he tried to be a southern woman, but everything else was SO FREAKING AMAZING..

and.. oh god.

THE STORY. IT. WAS. EPIC. I want to sit here and say, oh yeah I gave it 5 stars. But there is no way that rating does this justice. Oh god, I want to go back and listen to this again. Get lost in Scotland again. The characters. The setting. The plotline. The.. oh god.. SIN. And Bleu, she is such a strong female lead. I have a book hard on for those, and man did Georgia deliver this for me. Good god. I just.. can't find words to help you understand how in love with this series and audio I am. I just... LOVE IT.



OH that's it. I'm turning this on again. GAH!












2 comments:

  1. *rushes off to download this series* Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god, let me know what you think.. I am SO OBSESSED!

      Delete