Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

14 April 2016

❤❤ SEEK by Brooke Page Release Day + Review ❤❤

SEEK (The Black Letters #2)
by Brooke Page
Release Day: April 14th


We were colliding at full force. 
Blending our deepest and darkest fears into something beautiful. 

But now she’s gone. 
Vanished. 
And I’m left surrounded by the letters that haunted her. 
Letters that now haunt me. 

Panic consumes me. 
I will find her. Then demolish him. 

Before it’s too late.



dude i am like an emotional mess right now and I don't even know why. do you ever read a book and have nervous anxiety ridden butterflies flopping around in your belly while you read? THAT IS WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!  and for real, it was like through 50% of the book. 

I mean the cliffy at the end of Hook was devastating to me. probably one of the, dare I say because I hate them, best i may have ever read ..but the way Brooke followed that up with the sequel.  struggling to find words right now to explain what she just put me through. 

the kicker.. I cried. more than once. I cried from fear. from happiness. shit, maybe I'm just super tired because I can't put this shit down and it's late. all I know is that Brooke must have had a checklist.. what do I want to do to my readers and how can I shock the shit out of them. Brooke, honey, it worked. 

finding out the reality behind who Rod was, how deep that went, how trapped she truly was, how Jay thought on her feet, what she did mentally to make it through. just wow. I would have loved to known how it went down when the cops found his "business" via all the scanners. the raid. 

I am absolutely floored with what Brooke has done here. emotionally I feel exhausted. mentally I'm still in awe. in reality, I think I fell in love with you a little more Brooke Page.

A strong 5 star read for me



~~Get your copy today~~
Amazon US // Kobo // iBooks // 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIDE (Black Letters #1)
Grand Rapids was my saving grace. My new job and my best friend kept me grounded, and far away from my past.
This was my new life.
And I was safe.

But then I was transferred to Miami where I began working with Mitch Conklin, the site manager. He was sexy as sin, and irritating as hell. He drove me crazy, but I couldn’t deny the chemistry. He was begging for me to take his bait, and I wanted to…

Until he found me.

My heart raced…
My palms began to sweat…
And the air was stolen from my lungs.

This was my life.
And no one was safe.

Amazon US // Amazon UK // Amazon CA // Amazon AU  // Nook  // iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment