Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

30 November 2015

❤❤BLOOD KISS by JR Ward 4.5 star review ❤❤

My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars
Release date: December 1, 2015 
FOR BOTH EBOOK AND PAPERBACK!!


Synopsis:
Paradise, blooded daughter of the king’s First Advisor, is ready to break free from the restrictive life of an aristocratic female. Her strategy? Join the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s training center program and learn to fight for herself, think for herself…be herself. It’s a good plan, until everything goes wrong. The schooling is unfathomably difficult, the other recruits feel more like enemies than allies, and it’s very clear that the Brother in charge, Butch O’Neal, a.k.a. the Dhestroyer, is having serious problems in his own life.

And that’s before she falls in love with a fellow classmate. Craeg, a common civilian, is nothing her father would ever want for her, but everything she could ask for in a male. As an act of violence threatens to tear apart the entire program, and the erotic pull between them grows irresistible, Paradise is tested in ways she never anticipated—and left wondering whether she’s strong enough to claim her own power…on the field, and off.




I can't believe the book is over. I just want to sit here and devour more. More of Paradise and Craeg. More of Marissa and Butch. More of V. More more more more more. Just MORE! 

I loved the way JR sucked us back in to the BDB. I loved the aspect and point of view of being an applicant. And I absolutely loved seeing it from Paradise's point of view, the underdog, the one no one thought would do anything. Look at her! Look at what she learned, what she did. I also absolutely loved how Craeg wanted to deny what was between him and Paradise. I loved how we got to see inside the head of Butch, how he thinks of Marissa. We got to see them build a deeper connection. We got to see so much more. 

And the twist! The twist JR threw in here...then when we find out how all the pieces fall in to place. Holy Cow! Well done! I didn't expect any of that. 

And let me just say...this. was. hot! Craeg and Paradise... hollleeeeee crap. sizzling. my kindle was sizzling!

Some points of the story moved a little slow for me, but for the most part this was an absolutely exceptional novel. 

A 4.5 star read for me! 

~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
Release date: December 1, 2015 
FOR BOTH EBOOK AND PAPERBACK!!
Amazon  kindle






No comments:

Post a Comment