Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

19 November 2015

❤❤DUAL REVIEW of ONE INSATIABLE by Tia Louise ❤❤




Part of the Woodland Creek Collection.

30 Authors. 30 Shifter Stories.

One Epic Release Day.



One wounded panther, one restless lynx, one insatiable hunger. 





Mercy Quinlan is a whip-smart lynx and the youngest in her shifter clan. She’s tough and independent and dreams of escaping her alpha sister’s control and living life on her own terms.

When a lone black panther shows up in her hometown, Mercy is intrigued. He’s just passing through, which makes him perfect… Along with his broad shoulders, defined muscles, and sexy fighter moves.

Koa “Stitch” Raiden is picking up what’s left of his broken life. Exiled from his black panther clan, he’s running from Princeton to Seattle when he’s drawn to Woodland Creek.

He’s aware Mercy is watching him. What he doesn’t know is the sexy little vixen who sneaks through his window each night is both the trouble he doesn’t need and the hope he can’t live without.



A STANDALONE Alpha Shifter Romance with an HEA, loosely related to the One to Hold series. Contains alluring alpha heroes, scorching-hot shifters, and panty-melting sexy times. Keep the fans nearby... Readers 18 and older only, please.







*arc provided for an honest review*

I always worry when I know a romance reader is going to dip their toe in paranormal. Can they really switch genres? Can they pull it off? I can tell you this. Tia Louise can. I think she did spectacular with One Insatiable. And let me tell you, this title is definitely fitting. 

The Lynx and the Panther. When Dylan's away, the cats will play. And boy do they play. And play. And play. There was this one time... in a meadow... 

OH.. nevermind, go find out for yourself.. You kindle pages may just melt...

 It is quite entertaining to read, okay okay, that is a PG way to say it's hot as hell when these two are in the same room. Just when you think things are going so smooth, so well for Mercy with the panther.. then BOOM!  Imagine this huge ass curveball with her family's secret. I will admit I'm kind of mad at Dylan. She was kind of a bitch through the whole story. For real. And her aunt too, I'm also a little mad at her. To me, it felt like all she had in her corner was her Panther. 

And the King. Then we learn about that. And Ho. Lee. Shiiit. I mean you just have this feeling about him the whole time, but once his brother lets it slip. Holy crap. Wait, so then who was the brother? Hmmmm. *tapping my chin* 

Though can I also add I loved the tie in to her Other series? How Slade and Derrick cross over. I loved that! Nicely done Tia!! 

The only other thing I would have liked, one little request,  would have been more about the mate aspect. Did they become true mates? How come that didn't impact anything? Can we get more on that? Can't we get a little mating action going on? okay, I didn't mean that as dirty as it sounded... okay, maybe I did.

All in all this is definitely a 4.5 star book!







*arc provided for an honest review*

First let me say this, there has been no bad books by Tia Louise. She is amazing at whatever she does. She took a leap by doing paranormal, and for this being her second (first, One Immortal, if you haven't read it, DO IT) she has owned the genre!! Koa and Mercy have an instant attraction, not just lust, but they know it goes deeper. Koa is a SEXY shifter (panther, I mean, how hot?!) and Mercy is a head strong shifter (lynx, such a cute thing to be able to be). Koa is the perfect alpha. He's in charge, but romantic. He does anything in his will to make sure Mercy is protected, and stays out of harm. You'll love this book. It has love, suspense, and thrill... and not to mention SEXY TIMES!!          


I give this 5 of 5 stars













No comments:

Post a Comment