Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

30 November 2015

❤❤ SOB by JC Valentine New Release + 4 star review ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Levi Black is an s.o.b.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he’s a pretentious, obnoxious, womanizing jacka** who thinks the world revolves around him. 

He wouldn’t be wrong.

A famous soccer player, his skills on and off the field have won him medals, trophies, women, and the cover of every heartthrob magazine in the country. He’s broken nearly every bone in his body and a few hearts along the way, including mine—his stepsister—and lived to tell about it. 

One night changed everything, and I’ve avoided him like the plague ever since. Just long enough to finish college, to bury the hurt, and to outrun the memories. But now that’s all changed. I’m back, and there’s no more running.

My hands are supposed to be my livelihood, but now they’re my curse. Levi’s reckless ways have landed him in a sticky situation, and his father has given me an offer I can’t refuse. One month, and all I have to do is put my hands on his body. Easier said than done. The problem is, even though I know it’s bound to bite me in the a**, I can’t bring myself to say no to the s.o.b. 








JC does it again. I've read a lot of her books, but I think this may be one of my favorites. Despite how it started, and their relationship, something about Levi was just so amazing. It could be his secret he has, the place he takes her, his dirty mouth, the way he lives to drive her crazy. I don't know, but I loved it. 

I loved how she wasn't some pushover too. She gave him sass back when he dished it out. She stood up to people who thought they ran the world. And she fought for what she wanted. 

Don't get me wrong, there were times I wanted to slap Levi silly. Just all in all kick a soccer ball to his head. Knock some sense into him. But when he gets sappy, it's a beautiful thing. 

"Damn princess. You fucking slay me "

Sigh ... 

I think this may be some of JCV best work. Something about Levi just stands out from the rest, I want more!


*arc provided for an honest review* 


~~Get your copy today~~
It's only .99 and soooooooo worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment