Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

03 November 2015

❤❤ Elle's Review of Beneath this Ink by Meghan March❤❤



Beneath this Ink
by Meghan March

Synopsis:



I’ve always known she was too good for me, but that never stopped me from wanting her. And then I finally had her for one night. A night I don’t remember. I figured I’d blown my shot. But now she’s walked back into my life, and this time, I have the upper hand. I want my second chance. Will she be able to see the man beneath this ink?






 


This is my first Meghan March book, and I absolutely loved it. Con is your standard bad boy, he doesn't want to show his love on the outside, but he has a heart made for love. Vanessa may be appear to be the rich snooty girl, but she proves that what's on the inside, isn't what it appears to be on the outside. This book has a little of everything, raw sex appeal, romance, and mystery. I can't wait to read more of her books.




I gave this read 5 of 5 stars




BUY LINKS
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo



Other books available by Meghan March in the Beneath Series
                                                                   








No comments:

Post a Comment