Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

04 December 2015

❤❤ The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken - 5 Star Review ❤❤



The Dark Ones
by Rachel Van Dyken



Synopsis: 
To touch a Dark One is death. 
To talk to an immortal is suicide. 
Yet, I've been marked by both. 
A Vampire. 
And the King of the immortals. 
My life is no longer my own. 
And now I know the truth, my life was never mine to begin with. 
It was theirs. 
It's always been theirs.



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I'm on a huge PNR kick, so naturally I'd pick up a PNR from Rachel. She is a master at every book she writes. Vampires, werewolves, angels and dark ones, this book has it all. Genesis (a human) has been trained her whole life to prepare being taken to the paranormal world. She has been claimed by Cassius, the ultimate dark one. But Ethan feels his need to over step him and claim him for himself. Genesis fights the battle of being marked by the Dark One, when she is attracted to Ethan. Can Ethan battle Cassius and stake him claim on her before it's too late?


This book will have you hooked from the get go. And will want you begging for more.


I gave this 5 out of 5 Stars






BUY LINKS




*****PRE-ORDER*****






No comments:

Post a Comment