Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

04 December 2015

❤❤ Talon by Carian Cole - 5 Star Review ❤❤



Talon
by Carian Cole


Synopsis: 

DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL PARTNER: 
Caring. Hard-working. A devoted family man, loves kids. 
Clean cut, funny, smart, quiet, but a good communicator. 

~ Asia Jenson 

DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL PARTNER: 
Independent. Tall, blonde, sexy. Outgoing. Intelligent, neat. Unslutty. Confident. Loves to travel. Committed. 
~ Talon Valentine 

A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT. 
The concept was scary but exciting... 
Marry a total stranger. 
Live together for six months. 
Journal everything. (Feelings. Fights. All of it.) 
After six months, we each get $50K in trade for our journals, whether we stay married or not. But the goal is to commit to the experience and see if the relationship experts could put together the perfect matches. 
I have never been lucky in love. This was my chance to find my soulmate. 
I couldn’t wait to meet the man the experts felt was perfect for me. 
My hopes were immediately dashed when I saw him at the altar. 
Shit. I married my worst nightmare. 
Right?! 




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I loved book 4 as much, if not more than the other 3!!! Talon and Asia get married as an experiment, they've never met, never talked, and have never talked on the phone. They have many difference, not sure how a marriage will work, and not wanting to submit herself fully to Talon, Asia keeps her guard up. Talon is looking for a certain type of woman, and Asia doesn't fit the type. They're marriage has a six month cap, and they'll get a monetary payment. They can choose to stay married, or they can walk away. They fall in love, but can their differences between them keep them together? What happens after 6 months? You'll love Talon. He's cocky, sexy, tatted, and a musician. He's everything Asia never saw herself with. Asia is snarky, self reserved, no nonsense personality, and keeps to herself.


I gave this 5 out of 5 stars





BUY LINKS






Ashes & Embers 
(Book 1-3)












No comments:

Post a Comment