Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

08 December 2015

❤❤ LAWLESS by TM Frazier 5 star review ❤❤

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.




I can NOT wrap my mind around what TM Frazier just did to me. Lawless? I feel Mindless. I feel shattered.




I think TM sits down and her desk and thinks how can i break my reader's hearts in such a beautifully tragic lovable way? In a way that makes you hate and love the character so incredibly bad. I don't know which feeling rules out more right now for Bear- the love or the hate. I mean, let's be honest, you can't help but love Thia. And the bond between these two characters is fierce, strong, and just so damn intense. But that end.. how can I still love this character?







I was scared what the Bastards were going to do to Bear when he came back. Was it going to be worse than Eli or just as bad. It was like every page I turned I was anxious to see if something happened- much like being in a haunted house and waiting for someone to jump out at you.. I was waiting for someone to jump out and just attack Bear. But by this point you love this character so much, you're praying it doesn't happen. But yet.. you kind of finding yourself hoping it does, so he can go all badass on them.




And I feel weird with what I am about to say. But thank god for Gus. And I say that and I feel like I may have just vomited in my mouth a little. Or bit my tongue. Cursed myself. Especially after reading the snippet from Soulless.



Can we also take a minute of silence for Preppy? I miss him. Lawless makes me miss his smart ass comments and saucy bowties.

Can we also take a minute of appreciate for Ray and King. God it was good to have them back. Even if its such for snippets here and there. These two characters are so top-of-the-list to me- i don't know how else to describe them. When people ask my favorite characters, they are ones that jump to the forefront of my mind, so it was great to have them back. WIth that being said, Bear sure does keep up with King throughout this book. Jesus I feel like the devil on my shoulder is grinning right now.



This is definitely a must read. TM Frazier has just made it to the top of my best authors ever list. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment